Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatâs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had completed a few levels today but seem to have lost the completed levels.
any idea on how to recover
thanks
chandra
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! đ
Don't worry! You click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! đ
If it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope how they can help and answer you bring back your saved progress but it taken longer. đ