Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a account with candy crush jelly and I wanted to link but it makes me use different email so it's not the setup and I can't link Facebook I've tried several times aint working
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Did you update the latest version of this game? 🤔
If you have updated the latest version of this game already but it's still not working right, try these steps here 👇😊
1. Open this game
2. Select Profile
3. Select Log Out your Facebook/Kingdom Account then Close this game app
4. Reopen this game then Log back in to your profile (don't play first) and finally Open the game (hopefully can play now). Then if it still is not working also:
Check that you have a stable internet connection or a strong WiFi signal. You might want to see if your Internet Service Provider is experiencing any current issues.
If it's still not working or you have issues after following up these steps, you click on "Contact us," then you tell them the problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) I hope they can help and answer you but it can take a while. 😉
⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!
If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Jelly support Community Thanks! 😉
Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊
If you want your account deleted after you try all this then let me know I can delete your account and you can make a new one 😊
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I'll tag game mods Jelly Community. @Princess_Jessica Thank you