Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I contacted you guys and the response I got was that boosters are saved on my device that could have been lost due to device, update, or reinstall. Problem is, those never happened. I wasn’t credited at all so I’ll out of what I worked hard to get.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.
Thank you