Passing level 5000

Options
Vasiagh
Vasiagh Posts: 6 Level 2
edited September 2023 in Discussions

Hi everybody, I've passed level 5000, but I need someone to guide me through srep by step on how to post it to the community for "badges" etc. I'm afraid I got pretty lost on the page..

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,947 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @Vasiagh 👋😊

Wow! That was awesome your current level! 👍😄

You make sure post your current level screenshot of your king game on those milestone level badges threads then you can also claim these milestone level badges on your view profile on this community (but not in the game). Check list of Level Completion Badges here. 😉

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also check out the Community Guides here around King Community. 💡😉

You must also read the House Rules here first as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 🙏

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤😊

• msshake44
    msshake44 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

How to pass level 5000. I don't even see the 5 red faces that I need to eliminate

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @msshake44 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!

Which game are you playing? Many King Saga games have Level 5000 and I need to know accurately to help you out 😊

To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the weekend!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?