Gold bars disappeared

Options
2»

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,181 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @cuzzie🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the glitch that is happening in your game!!

Do you remember how many Gold Bars you might have lost till now, Cuzzie?

If it is 10 or 16 or 25, it could be because at the end of the level, you might have accidentally clicked on "buy extra moves", and did not realize about it🤔

It happened to me few times and lost about 100 GB in various days!! From then onwards, I am being very careful when the level is about to end and make sure that I do not click on "purchase" by mistake 😅😅 Just a thought that, may be that could have been the issue for you!!

If it is 100's of Gold Bars in just a couple of days, I would recommend to contact the Player Support team.

It is true that they will ask for Screenshots of our Gold Bars. And, it is also true that we cannot remember to take screenshots at the beginning of each level!! But, the Player Support receives such complaints every day! And, how do they know if we have really lost our GB or not!!

As per my past experience, they can only check how many GB we have spent in a day, but not on which, which levels!! So, if you are contacting the Player Support, it is better to provide any screenshots you have... it will speed up the process and they have a proof and will believe us 🤩

Please let me know if you need assistance with contacting the Player Support👍️

Thank you for joining our Community! Have a sweet rest of the day🍫🍫

• cuzzie
    cuzzie Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Thank you! This time I had over 70 GB and when t down to 4! 🤷‍♀️ I will keep an eye on it from now on

• ChrissieZ
    ChrissieZ Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I just had 39 gold bars disappear. I didn't spend them. So annoying, this games sucks.

• Johnmeatman
    Johnmeatman Posts: 568 Level 3
    Options

I lost all but one of my gold bars today. I just won three races and should have around 57 gold bars. Now one!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?