Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have any issues whit my phone, all the application have erased, and update also my game, I m on 5004 on candy crash, but not more have help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @barbara741202 I am sorry but I am not sure I fully understand what your issue is.
Are you saying that you used to be on level 5004 but you aren't anymore? Are you back to level 1?