Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How I get my 500 bars ? I passed all the levels?
adriana konar
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Generally, when I play Candy Royale I usually beat all levels and get a prize of about 25 gold. There are always a lot of players sharing the jackpot, I am afraid.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The reward is 500 gold bars, and it will be split evenly between all players that completed the eight levels in a row in your group of 100 players.If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
Please check more info Here
I passed the levels! All!