Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatās not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am currently on level 4664 and I have a lot of gold bars to use. I selected to use 16 to help me finish a hard level and it deducted the bars but the game froze. I had to restart it. How do I get my gold bars back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! š
Oh Dear! Very sorry to hear about you lost your Gold Bars after this game freezes. š¢
PleaseĀ report this to their Player Support teamĀ hereĀ and thenĀ ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so I hope theyĀ canĀ contact and help you soon.