Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It didn't stop forever
I had to click give up button
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for the list dear @Alienscar π
I know that the Studio was fixing the levels with this glitch few weeks ago. I will add those 3 levels to the list and make sure they are reported ποΈ
Hello @PummyRaj and @QueenB I think you need to ask the Game Team if there is a problem. There has been a steady run of complaints about never ending cascades and this thread is the second complaint about level 9840.
Here are a few examples
Hello @jioma π€ Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I am sorry to hear that there was a glitch in your level!! Also, thank you for providing a screenshot of the level.
Can you explain what the glitch was? Did candies kept falling and you weren't able to make your next move? If so, which part of the game board were candies falling out without stopping?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day π«