Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Your new update is rubbish. Never receive any additional lives from friends, despite multiple requests for days. However, I receive requests for hundreds off friends.
Extremely frustrating and pushing me to not play anymore
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem. Used to receive multiple extra lives from friends each day, but since the last update I haven't received a single extra life, and am down from 100+ to 16.
I still get requests from friends to send a life, but those are down too, from 10+ per day, to just a handful.
If this keeps up, I will very soon be out of lives from friends, which will be a very effective way of limiting my time spent playing to a minimum.
Hello @SadAct7 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
By any chance, are you talking about Candy Crush Soda game?
If so, this is a test feature started by Candy Soda game team. Any and all feedback is welcomed by the game team, for sure!
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment. And, I will make sure to move this thread to Soda Community discussions👍
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback please check for more info about Lives here and
Here