🎙We want your feedback on the levels 14 511 - 14 555

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited July 2023 in Discussions

New sweet levels are released weekly, every Tuesdays in Candy Crush Saga, and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

This week, you can directly share your feedback on levels 14 511 - 14 555 with the people behind the levels!

We would like to know how you feel about the following:

• How long did it take to complete all the levels?
  • What level did you find most challenging and why?
  • How much does a narrative mean to you?

Comment and leave your feedback to the Team behind the new levels!

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,854 Level 5
    Options

Oh Candy Crush...

Oh Yeah!

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    edited July 2023
    Options

445 levels to go until Candy Crush Saga turns 15000 levels! Good luck @QueenB

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,049 Level 5
    edited July 2023
    Options

Edited by CM: You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread. Please keep it in topic! Check out our House Rules!

• Scooterpie
    edited July 2023
    Options

Edited by CM: You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread. Please keep it in topic! Check out our House Rules!

• Scooterpie
    Options

So there is that Gold Rush today, had to decide whether to do it or save my new levels for the upcoming contest. Was not much of a decision since I probably do not stand that good of a chance in the contest. Surprised to get an Episode Race!

However, it promised that if I won the next level my race would continue... It did not. Anyway, I usually wait till later in the day to play but wanted to play that Gold Rush! These ways of obtaining gold, I like.

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3
    Options

@Scooterpie , I had the same surprise waiting for me, the Champions Race flag waving at the corner. So I decided to play the new levels, to complete the Nostalgia Tour, Gold Rush as well, now taking a break after the 25th level (would have continued to complete the 2nd episode, but the flag disappeared, no inducement to continue to play).

For these 25 levels, there's no impossible one, not much blocker hindering, more than enough moves to play with, a few had over 20 moves left (14516, 14525, 14534). It took me about 80 minutes, including time to take screenshots of starting boards.

• Scooterpie
    Options

@christinewupp why were we edited? When you can't figure out what you did wrong, it is hard not to do it? I have read your rules. We talk about a lot to do with the game here because it effects how we play. Perhaps a language barrier?

p.s. King maybe you should bring back some sort of private messaging, maybe you do not want to do it between players but? This is a request for a Community Manager to perhaps help me out... I am not even sure who the CM's are anymore. Help!  ʅʕ•ᴥ•ʔʃ

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    edited July 2023
    Options

Finished this week's levels. Although many are still boring, they were a big improvement on the rubbish we have been getting for the past few months. Quite a few enjoyable levels with 14540, my favorite.

What excited me at the start was after being absent for months, I got the Episode Race ☺️

Unfortunately, until the new levels are released next week, I will now be using my on line time playing other (non King) games. The reason for this is that being restricted to 45 new levels per week playing the weekly side game, Top Climber this week, and the Chocolate Box are a waste of time. Also the Daily Treat Machine is predominantly giving timed boosters which are useless if you have no new levels to play.

I really think @QueenB that the CCS team needs to reassess the direction they are taking as changes that are being implemented are driving players from the game. Also, our comments are totally ignored, even though you state: This week, you can directly share your feedback on levels 14 511 - 14 555 with the people behind the levels!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

We have no chance of winning this, unless you play the Star Tournament which will cost heaps of boosters. This is my position after completing the 45 new levels. Still over 2 days to play, so I will be overtaken by a few more Crushers playing the lower levels.

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3
    Options

Hi Peter,

I'm still testing whether Star Tournament gives us a level ground, last score was at 52 hrs to go. Will resume playing later this evening, having a very busy day, being weekend, family day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?