Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on a full streak, 3 extra moves, colour bomb and all..lost it all
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry @kiara_wael, but you're referring to the last dragon not dropping/falling, not showing up at all. Here you can see the last dragon, it just didn't fell through the exit. It dropped below. The level was supposed to be cleared here. I'd say it's yet another glitch in the game.
Zdravo, Ms Newbie,
Welcome to the forum! 👋
It should not be possible for this dino to drop below the delivery point. In fact, the 3 yellow candies get matched after it gets delivered. What do you reckon got wrong?
How many moves do you start with? There are no booster runs on YouTube as recent as 2 days ago where the level starts with 30 moves.
If you feel like chatting or need help, you can find me on Discord (Sunnysboy), Reddit (u/Sunnysboy) or Messenger (fb.com/P.G.Simeonov).
Good luck! 👍
Yeah, but without boosters I can't get nowhere near finishing it. And even if I had some why would I waste them if the dragon will get stuck again? Now the other guy will finish first and I won't get 45 bars. Very bad timing for this glitch to happen 🤣
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The issue is being investigated but what you can do for now is replay the level. Force close the Apps and Log in again . for more info Here