Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why I had 200 lives in the inbox and in the morning there were zero??!!? Who did take off my lives?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well got up again this morning and I was only given 5 lives 2 more than yesterday. Why am I not getting any lives when I continuously request them. Until I start getting lives I'm only returning lives to those who have sent to me so that was 5 this morning, the other 70 odd I'm not returning until they send me. Is funny how people can request to me but no lives given. I'm sure this game is fixed to make us spend money but not a chance until this matter is resolved. Sorry if your one of my friends but I need lives too.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device.
please check for more info about Lives here and
Here