Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Will the old map ever come back on mobile?
Not with the original episodes but the one with the original design that came before this one
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
didnt mean to post this and I can’t delete
I believe the majority of the community dislikes this extremely bad new design. It made scrolling much, much slower and disabled landscape mode. Not to mention this zoomed-in effect and plain colours.
Unfortunately, I doubt they'll get rid of it at this point. Some of us had 6 months more before they enforced it onto everyone. They never cared about players' feedback, otherwise they would've removed it before even introducing it, as disabling landscape mode put many players off.
The older map is still available on the browser version but I'm guessing they'll replace it there too, as some players are reporting losing the mini landscape mode they introduced after breaking the game design there too.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please give your feedback here