Free moves not appearing

Options
bhavyakatari
bhavyakatari Posts: 1 Newbie

When I lost my game free moves are not appearing for adds. So lost my all gold coins to move on the game further.why free moves for adds not working and climbing tree also not available why please send me your reply

How can I get gold coins in huge no please tell me

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,034 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

And these new features/events are not available for all of players that's means some players selected while had these new features/events randomly and it's tested. So check this information here.

But you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. 😉

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?