Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
each time i win rewards you don’t add them to my golds !! Its 500 each time and i won many many times .. i tried to contact you and there were no answers .. pleasy add my golds!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for the screenshots. Yes, in that second screenshot you should have got the gold. I do believe there was a bug in the 1000 gold event. I don't get this event at all in my game any more, but when I did I used to get the gold added automatically without having press a "claim" button. On that first screenshot you are not at the end yet and there is no prize. I suggest you take a screenshot next time you win, when you get the message "that's a jolly jackpot" and email Support with the evidence. The first reply you get will be automated, so then reply to that with your screenshot, especially if you have several, all showing the same. You can email King within the game by going on the ?, or use the "contact us" option at the bottom of this page here in the community. Give them your player ID. They should be able to help you with this.
You should split the prize between the winners, but nothing was added !! And once i reported this issue you replied that there was an error or bug .. and the prize was 112 for each player.. here is the photo i reported👆🏻
I don’t have photos for each time i win !
Hi @washwashoona Could you please send a screenshot of the moment you have won the gold next time? I assume you are talking of CandyRoyale. Nobody wins 500 gold many, many times, it just does not happen in Candy Crush. I just wonder if there is some mistake and you have misunderstand the event?
Hi and Welcome to our Community
If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.