Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't know why or how, but two consecutive days I've clicked by mistake on the 6 hour lives for 69 gold and I've lost all my gold as a result. I'm very agitated about that. Is there a way to complain or reverse that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
In theory, yes . I practice though I find that having unlimited lives only adds to the frustration and boredom of playing CandyCrush. There is a limit to how much time I am prepared or willing to spend playing this game. And that is not vey much these days. It just isn't fun any more and just utter frustration. I've got better ways to spend my time, so I do think that having unlimited lives is well overrated!
What I meant was, if you have unlimited lives, you'll keep winning weekly contests and not worry about the lost gold :)
That does not answer the question though as the purchase was made by mistake. You have to be careful. I remember when the "play on" button turned green. That was a sneaky change. I pressed that by mistake a few times.
Get unlimited lives by setting your phone clock 3hrs ahead (when your lives are 0), then opening the app and checking if there lives are full. Then going back to the phone settings and reset the time to real time.
This way you'll have unlimited chances to cross the levels. You can win weekly contest gold and use that gold to cross tough levels by adding extra moves.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Try email Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.