Level 1741 presented impossibility of completion☹️

Options
Espiralado
Espiralado Posts: 131 Level 3

Level 1741 is having problems, I was trying to complete it but the last dragon (or ingredient) never dropped from the box... I spent gold and bosts for nothing and still lost my sequence!

there is no way to insert videos here, how do I post the recording with the aforementioned error?

For now I leave a link to the video on my drive noting what happened:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M3r3xMCdb1Ea-lBNMzEX9ECu4Xos26zD/view?usp=drive_link

I would like to be requesting, please, an investigation of my case and a possible refund of what I lost by not completing the level because it was impossible to complete...

I'm a Portuguese speaker, is it mandatory to write posts in English?

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,862 Level 5
    Options

Hi there. Yes, you do have to write in English I am afraid. They delete foreign language posts.

The problem you describe is actually quite a common glitch that affects players on other levels with dragons. I am really sorry to hear you spent gold and boosters waiting for the last dragon to drop. The level ought to play normally on your next attempt so there is not much you can do about it. There is a thread near the top of the Support page here in the community with the title "Last cherry/dragon egg not dropping" you can check that one out and read other posts about the same problem.

• Espiralado
    Espiralado Posts: 131 Level 3
    Options

What to do about it? Are we forced to lose our sequences because of problems in the level without having done anything wrong? I spent gold to make it clear in the video that the problem was in the level, but what about the others who must have spent even more assets (so to speak) than me? Bizarrely, I sent support this video in an email highlighting this error and what I received as a response was a standard email telling me to consult the help center and use the community... 😒😒

That wasn't sweet at all, it was bitter!

There was also another level where I decided to activate the 3 available bosts before starting the stage and I still watched the ad; when starting the stage the stage seemed to be one of those that there is only a single movement available at the beginning in which we are obliged to do it to continue in the stage, so the special candies were placed in the places where other candies should be, and then right at the beginning of the phase it already appeared "there are no more moves available, reshuffling..." and after the reshuffling it appeared "Oops, there are no more moves available," that is, I couldn't even play the phase because I couldn't even perform the 1⁰ move ! Browsing through posts here in the community I saw that these cases of loss due to there being no more movements available or that the object can no longer be completed only begin to occur after a certain level, but with me it happened well before that level and due to the fault of the system itself. Candy placement game! Unfortunately I couldn't record because I never expected that such an inconvenience would happen right at the beginning of the level without giving me any chance to do anything but lose the sequence.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,862 Level 5
    Options

These issues do happen and I understand that you are annoyed. What you describe has happened to me too. The fact is that King ignore them and they do not reimburse players gold bars or boosters if this happens to them. The dragon issue has gone on for years and has still not been fixed. The starting boosters that take the place of candies and so cause an "oops" I think that is deliberate to stop win streaks. All I can really advise you is to not spend money on this game and if you find it annoying rather than enjoyable then give up playing this game. It is full of glitches and they are not being fixed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?