Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I went from 2061 to 2075 won the challenge. I never received the 185 bars leading up to the victory. Every time I would win a stage I was supposed to receive 13-22 bars per level. But nothing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Is this Candy Royale you are writing about? I don't know of any win streak challenge.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those