šŸ« The Chocolate Box Revamp - Any feedback?

Options

Comments

• Charleyfarley
    Charleyfarley Posts: 51 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

Tyvm for your response bearwithme.

yes the task is a tick within a purple circle.

I have searched for levels which use special candies but Iā€™m thinking this is not what the task needs. I think itā€™s a special candy booster which is different. The only clue I have is that you can get one on the ā€˜wheelā€™ but thatā€™s only daily and your odds are low of hitting the special candy anyway.

I donā€™t mind a bit of graft to fulfill tasks but Iā€™m lost on this one.

I canā€™t change the task - itā€™s the 2nd of 4 and you canā€™t move on until youā€™ve completed each task

• Charleyfarley
    Charleyfarley Posts: 51 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options
  • xxxyxxxy
    xxxyxxxy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

New chocolate box is the worst yet.. :(

"Choose wisely and strategize your gameplay to make the most of your daily opportunities."

How can you choose when you don't know what the other three options are, and once you do you are forced to do the first one anyway??????

As others have said it is terrible just having timed rewards, but now you can't really even know how to get the chocolate box completed.. Its almost like you don'twant to give anything away for free now šŸ¤”šŸ¤£

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,212 Level 5
    Options
    Neutral. I'm on the fence about the Chocolate Box. It's neither a hit nor a miss for me

Hi there. I am afraid a tidy up mission by one of the moderators has just moved your question into this new thread just as I was trying to answer it! I hope you find my answer here....

The box in question probably wants you to play the lucky candy booster, which is a pre level booster you can play on quite a few levels. One example is level 1060.

I hope you have some of these in your inventory. You can replay old levels for the chocolate box, so you could replay this level three times. I don't think the tick candies already on the board would count towards the chocolate box, but you could try to find out. I think you would have to play the booster pre level.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,212 Level 5
    Options
    Neutral. I'm on the fence about the Chocolate Box. It's neither a hit nor a miss for me

Hi. I am sure you need to play the lucky candy as a pre level booster for this chocolate box task. I hope you have some in your inventory. You can check your inventory by clicking on your avatar or photo at the top of your main game screen. Here you could pay with gold to buy some also, if you don't have any. If you enter a level that will accept the pre level lucky candy booster to be played like this one it will show you how many you have as well. You see that I have nine:

• ank60
    ank60 Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

I hate this new chocolate box!

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,340 Level 5
    Options

Today I received the new version of the chocolate box in my game

• Hazellhazell
    Hazellhazell Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited September 2023
    Options

It would seem so. They want you to spend money so if nobody spends anything they go bust...Good riddance I say.

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

@QueenB I'm fairly sure no one is making use of the new Chocolate Box since the gold bar rewards from it went away. I propose King permanently remove the feature, as something is draining data on my phone, and I suspect this clunky and useless Choco Box is playing a role.

• al_t
    al_t Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

It's not 'new and improved. It's just new. And like the portrait mode format, it's made the game worse.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?