Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 9840 is continuously spinning and I have to exit the game and it cost me lives?? Fix the glitch please it is really annoying me. Will you give me my lives back?? And how am I meant to get through it if it is glitching like this???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there. The thing about this glitch is that it is possible to avoid it and therefore players do move on and get past this level and King can't be bothered to fix it! I remember answering with tips of how to avoid this glitch to another player so I will post the link here. Hope it helps you.
How long does it take to fix a glitch?
It has been over 6 weeks since this reply and it keeps happening, we cannot move on!!!!!!!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This issues has been reported , in mean time please force closed the Apps and Log in again , Thank you !