Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
what happened with my golden bars? Last time I played I had more than 140 and when I access the game today, only 23 remains…
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
I didn’t connect my game to any different device, neither made any in-game purchase using my golden bars.
I just have this account and I’m sure that there is a big discrepancy in my golden bars balance.
Please, check what happened.
Thank you.
Hello there,
It sounds like there might have been an unexpected change in your Golden Bars balance. To better assist you, could you please provide us with a few more details? Specifically, if you've recently connected your game to a different device or if you've made any in-game purchases, those actions might have affected your Golden Bars balance.
Additionally, please ensure that you're signed in with the correct account to access your saved progress. If you're certain that there has been a discrepancy, our support team is here to help investigate this further.
Please get in touch with us through the in-game support option. How to contact Player Support from the game! make sure you chose the right topic!
Our dedicated support team will review your case and work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Hope this helps 🙂