Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I try to watch an ad to get attached moves or extra items it freezes the game making me close out the screen therefore losing my current life and any progress. It’s happened at least 5 times. It started last night into today.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This worked for me and I am now back in business:
I’ve been playing a long time I guess I’m a newbie on this forum though.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported Here
I’ve experienced the same thing all day long and I’m Not a newbie.
Not able to reach App Store. Msg says not connected. I have shut down multiple times and then make sure I have an internal connection. Any idea how to re-establish connection. Can’t access gold bars, boosters etc. Need hep.