Why aren’t extra moves being offered (other than the 1st 5 for 10 coins!) after repeated losses on a level? Honestly, I’m not even sure how I ended up with this crappy new version, but as someone who’s spent OVER $10K on this * game since February when I played it for the first time, I’m offended by what TINY LITTLE offered they even had, are now mostly gone! It’s bad business and it’s the boost I needed to delete the app from my phone! Example, the “Achievement Offer”, used to get 650 coins and all the extra * plus 18 hours play time, for $79.99. Now they’ve replaced that for TEN coins and a higher amount of tools! * As if this game wasn’t expensive before, they’ve gone and pushed too far! It’s the greed….. am I right!?!?!? Ugh 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
*Edited by CM: Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules