Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made a purchase for 99 cents and since then no ads. Not cool King! I assume they are trying to force more purchases but all it has done is make me play the game less. Will never spend another penny on this game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Don't feel bad about it. So many players have fallen for that one.... I hope your ads come back some time. But well, King giveth and King taketh away....
It was about 2 months ago - maybe? I don't remember exactly what I purchased. It may have been some gold bars so I could get a couple more moves to finish a difficult level.
Ha yes I had an attack of stupid and spent money.
Hello @bo82061🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!
How long ago did you purchase the items? And can you tell me what were the items in that package?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫
*Edited by CM:🤨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules