This Candy Crush Forum but not to worries will move to correct forum

Please visit Candy Jelly Community here

@Princess_Jessica , @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,851 Jelly Moderator
    edited August 2023

Hello welcome to the community 👋

Here is some helpful tips about messages

If you are not receiving messages from friends or other players, here are some steps you can take:

• Try again

First things first, you should try to resend the request if possible. Toggling your data connection on and off might help to refresh the request.

• Check directly with a friend

If possible, try to interact with a friend and confirm whether there was an issue. Asking someone you know can often help you to clear up whether there’s actually an issue.

• Check the Help Center for status updates

If there’s a large issue affecting messages in our games, rest assured that we’ll let you know with status updates in the Help Center. If you think that there’s something wrong, be sure to check for the latest updates.

If you don’t see a specific article, please remain patient and rest assured that the issue will eventually be resolved.

We're always working to improve so that we can keep these types of issues to a minimum, and we appreciate your patience in the rare instance you experience an error like this.

If it's still not working or you have issues after following up these steps, you click on "Contact us", then you tell them the problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) I hope they can help and answer you but it can take a while. 😉

⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?