Season pass

PurplePixie74
PurplePixie74 Posts: 3 Newbie

Why did I pay gold bars to unlock gold pass on season pass and it didn't unlock anything?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,957 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2023

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Try with disconnecting and reconnecting your King or Facebook account in the game

If the Purchase item still do not show up, please email Player Support so they can check up what has happened. You can email them directly from the game by going to the Settings, Help Center, choose a FAQ and you can find the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page.

Please check more info about Season Pass Here

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,214 Candy Moderator

Hello @PurplePixie74🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

When we use Gold Bars while playing the Season Pass, it will only unlock one single tier, but not entire Gold Pass!!

If you are not sure, can you please post a screenshot of your Golden Pass -- I need to see all the tiers of your Season Pass, so that I can confirm.

Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,598 Legend

Hi there in the Season pass to unlock the gold side you have to pay real money. The locked tiers are to be paid with gold, but don't EVER waste gold on doing this. The Season Pass is a great event and you can easily rise to the top replaying your favourite old level again and again until you reach the top. If it is marked as hard, like level 10 (which is in fact easy) then you move up more quickly in bigger steps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?