Candy crush Board #4595

twhatdouwantme4
twhatdouwantme4 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited August 2023 in Discussions

I have cleared board 4595 on 6 to 7 times as well as purchasing bars to clear it. However this board continues to freeze and crash once I clear it. It starts all over as if I never cleared it! This is happening on multiple devices! I am loosing MONEY and time playing the same board over and over! Why is this happening?

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,840 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi sorry to hear your frustration my friend I will move you over to CCsaga where your moderators can help you better 💓

@bearwithme @PummyRaj @kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,367 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2023

Hi @twhatdouwantme4 - I will go replay that level and see what happens when I play it and get back to you. You said you have tried this on multiple devices - which devices are those. I use an iPhone 12 Pro Max, so that is what I will use to try and replay the level.

I'll get back to you shortly.

😊

Hi - I just replayed 4595 and completed the level (only 1 star, but still I finished it) and was able to click on 'next' and went to level 4596 and was able to play and finish that level too.

If this was only happening on one device - I would advise you to clear your cache, make sure you had the most recent version of the game and then turn your device off for at least 10-15 seconds before turning it back on and see if that helped.

However in this case - since you have the same issue on more than one device, it may mean your game has somehow become corrupted. I think the next step is for you to contact player support. Let them know the issue and the types of devices you have used to try and get past this level and that you already contacted us here in the community.

If you play on mobile, then please email Player Support directly from the game. Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Event & Challenges - Contact us and send them an email.

You can also contact player support directly by clicking HERE.

Good luck, I hope they can help you resolve the issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?