Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used 10 golds to get extra moves, but the game stopped suddenly before I get the extra moves and I had to restart the game.
And when I restart the game, the golds were gone.
So I want to get my golds back because I didn't get the extra moves.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , ill pass this to the game team , for refund Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.