Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had requested to purchase 30 gold bar
Through my credit card number*****"8607
Twice I had spent 269/-rs
But didn't get gold bar so please return my money
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It depends on how you pay for all your app purchases, regardless if it's King or other games. Mine go via the App Store as I play Apple. They will refund for any purchases I did not receive. I believe Google do the same. This link might help you find the answer. Please do not post any credit card details here, even the last four digits is dangerous I think.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!.King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here
Please send me my money for unsuccessful connection
I had spent 269/-rs twise
No purchase completed but my money is deducted