Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello players.
I just wanted to inform everyone that I only send lives to those that resend lives to me, currently there are only 3 other players that send me lives. Si, Sree, & Julio.
Thank you to you guys.
All other players..meh
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am sure the players in your game are not part of this community. In fact they probably stopped playing the game long ago!