Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve just won the Summer Games competition, and when I clicked on the claim prize button I was expecting to be given 200 gold coins, instead I was rewarded with 1 lollipop. Is this a mistake or have you been hacked?
ika
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Player who won the groups have been told that the prizes will be available to claim after 24 hours. In previous competitions like this one this has always been the case, so please just be patient!
I am surprised by your answer. Players are being told, as always, that they will have to wait until tomorrow to claim the reward. After all, don't King have to do some checks as to which team won and who gets the one UFO as well? Surely there is nothing wrong with the event and players WILL get their gold as promised? Please clarify and let everyone know.
It seems that something might have gone wrong with your rewards.
Here in the Community we do not have access to compensate for any items you have not been able to collect so i this case, it would be best to reach out to Player Support team.
You can do this directly from the game app, follow the instructions from this thread HERE and make sure you select the right topic.
Hope this helps 😉