all of my lives are missing, after game not working

Options
ozzydog
ozzydog Posts: 3 Newbie

All my lives are missing after being unable to access game all weekend because of a gray screen. Today it is now working correctly but all my lives are gone. I am also having issues with my game not being in landscape mode and it has been weeks

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,393 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @ozzydog🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

The game was not working on computer over the weekend due to an issue on Facebook!! Hence, you could not play it then. But, I will find out about the missing lives!!

With regards to the game "not" being in Landscape mode --> It is not a glitch but, a change brought in by the Candy game Studio. They have made it to look like as if we are playing on a mobile phone!!

I know and understand that it does not look good at all when we are playing on Computer!! Unfortunately, they are not going to change it back and the Portrait mode is here to stay it seems🙃

Please let me know if you have any other questions! You can reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,632 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the feedback. Recently a changed was made in the game to only let players play in Portrait mode (this is how the game would look like when playing on a phone). This change is also effective on Windows. Currently there’s no plans on changing this back, but please leave your feedback on the change in this discussion.

You can also find more information about the change here

Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device. 

Check also the page here about the Lives.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?