Every time I played the weekly challenge and pass the level I never get credit

40011773 Posts: 3 Newbie

Every time I play the weekly challenge and pass a level I never get credit

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

I understand how frustrating it can be when you're not receiving credit for completing the Weekly Challenge.

Here are a few steps you can take to address this issue:

Check for Updates:

Make sure you're using the latest version of the game. Sometimes, updates can fix bugs that might be causing this problem.

Sync Your Progress:

Ensure that your game progress is properly synced with your account. This can be particularly important if you play on multiple devices. You can usually find a sync option in the game's settings.

Check your Internet Connection:

A stable internet connection is essential for the game to record your progress accurately. Make sure you're connected to the internet while playing and that your connection is reliable.

Contact Support:

If you're still not receiving credit after trying the above steps, it's a good idea to reach out to Candy Crush Saga's support team. They can investigate the issue further and provide personalized assistance.

Visit this thread HERE on how to contact Support from the game app.

When contacting support, be sure to provide as much detail as possible about the issue. Include information like your player ID, the specific challenge you're facing, and any screenshots if you have them. This will help the support team understand and address the problem more effectively.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?