Lives

theweb71
theweb71 Posts: 26 Pro Player 👑

hi , been away from the game for a week or 2, due to having to change device , logged in on the new device , same level , but had over 150 lives now not only nine why please.

Best Answer

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,712 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, 

please check for more info about Lives here and Here

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator

Hello @theweb71🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our sweet King Community!

The reason you have lost your lives is because, it is a new device!

When we transfer our game to a new device, the level progress and Gold Bars will be moved to the new device. But, not the Lives we received from our friends and the saved boosters, because these are stored on device's local memory... This data won't be transferred!!

If you did not delete your game on the old device, you will find that all those boosters and Lives are intact👍️

If you have any further questions or need clarification, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for coming back to the Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

• theweb71
    theweb71 Posts: 26 Pro Player 👑

OK thank you for the replys ,

I do have the other tablet ,but a total black screen, so thats why I needed to get another one , and battery gone. Sad about losing things though , did not expect that 😕

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?