Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In the game number 1483, I was going to spend 10 gold at around 21:15 Turkey time and pass the level, but the game gave an error, and I couldn't pass the level, and my gold was gone. I want you to help me with this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Level 1651
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting . For the purchase that you didn't receive, please email to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.how to get that refunded or compensated.