📊 Poll - Are you playing the Latest Episode/Levels?

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,801 Community Manager
edited September 2023 in Discussions

Dear Candy Crush members,

We're eager to discover just how many of you are indulging in the latest episode/levels.

Take a moment to make your voice heard by selecting your Candy Crush status below...

Please select the option that best describes your current status in the game to cast your vote. Your input is valuable to the Candy Crush Saga community 😉

📊 Poll - Are you playing the Latest Episode/Levels? 75 votes

I've completed all the latest levels: Select this option if you've conquered every level in the latest episode
8%
cookiemaeWerner_Cichypeggyvereenchristinewuppaglowvwnana 6 votes
I'm currently playing the latest levels: Choose this option if you're actively working your way through the latest episode but haven't completed it yet
8%
Tzvi_MarcuScooterpieMonicaYellowFran334k123456yuvraj0987 6 votes
I'm taking a break but will be back soon: Pick this option if you've temporarily paused your Candy Crush Saga adventures but plan to return to the latest episode soon
12%
BanishedSpinnifixLa LeyDieOmimiKarenr2kepetersonElviramartinez_61mygirl777TitanCrusher 9 votes
I'm stuck on a level in the latest episode: Select this option if you're facing a challenging level within the latest episode and need some extra sweet strategies to progress
13%
Riaautz1KingsDaughter14darla219teenybeePammonadolstamuhejemalgonzo21lobaking 10 votes
I haven't reached the latest episode yet: Choose this option if you're still catching up on earlier levels and haven't reached the latest episode
58%
QueenBAndres-2Colleen12SabrinaMbearwithmeDeryckolyamtEOTheGr8MiladyRKsirtyMountainMomkeshavrfcarmenechevarriarebelchildPrincess_JessicaCassDgreddycandyAlienscartanii19wesam7 44 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?