Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing as a guest in the game and i have owned 74 gold piece after reaching level 100 the game asked me to login with my email or facebook once I signed in all gold lost
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That is correct, it is what happens. If you want to start from scratch and then log into your account you will need to convert the gold to boosters. Boosters are kept on your device, so they would have transferred. I assume you chose the "already have an account" option.