Level 14870 revisited

Options
MonicaYellow
MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3
edited September 2023 in Discussions

I reported my first attempt at completing 14870 on 31 August, a frustrating experience with a technical glitch/design fault (?) that caused upper deck candies cascading non-stop, with only one choice left for me- to quit the game, losing 1 life and the win streak progress.

I passed the level at the 2nd try , then without any starting booster. It's still a mystery how I managed to pass.

On the same evening I posted an update, after replaying the level to see where went wrong.

Just a day ago, I learnt from my friend Christine's post that the issue wasn't fixed and she lost her win streak as well.

So I've gone on an experiment with passing level 14870.

The main culprit seems to be the stripped candies in left column of the centre zone.

All working OK until the top candy marked in the circle was cleared

Yay, completed all orders, tap and skip the horror? Yes you could tap but could not skip.

I have tested afew rounds and the same was happening. Pity that I couldn't repeat my earlier successful attempt, completed the orders and left the level with no issue.

@QueenB , pl alert the Studio to remove whatever has been blocking top level players from passing this level.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?