Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I get rid of this e every day popup
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I realized I had the wrong game. Here's the latest for CCSoda. So sorry!
Jiggy
As far as I know it is thx
Hi Kgiacomino,
I have never seen the layout you have for the game. Are you using the latest version? So sorry I can't help!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This Candy Crush forum but not to worries will move to correct forum , Please visit Candy Crush Soda Community here
@Yosca .@Pitty_Kitty . Thank you