Chocolate box doesn't start on timer completion, but just resets to 24hrs more!

Options
xxxyxxxy
xxxyxxxy Posts: 3 Newbie

The new chocolate box is awful , but now it also doesn't work properly for me. I've played a couple of boxes successfully, but then when the new box timer ran out instead of presenting a new box it resets the timer for another 24hrs? Today this happened again so that the box reset for a second consecutive 24hr period :(

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,645 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the reporting . Please give your feedback about Chocolate Box here

• Jiggyraff
    Jiggyraff Posts: 161 Level 3
    Options

Hi xxxy,

As a reg person looking in, I've seen similar to your issue for another player that also happens to be a colleague. I advised her to one, make sure she's updated to the latest version, and two, to uninstall and reinstall the game. Once she followed my steps, she said her account/game was working correctly. Of course, everyone's issues seem to be different, but it wouldn't hurt to try. Make sure your game play is being saved though! If you haven't done so already, make an account with king games. After uninstalling/reinstalling, all you'd have to do is sign back in.

As for reporting the issue to king, yes, do so, but as of yet it doesn't look like much is happening with the issues. Even with all the feedback king has gotten, there are too many ppl still having problems. Anywho, hope I could help,

Jiggy 😁

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,065 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi JiggyπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Thank you for trying to help out the player!! But, please do not advice the players to reinstall their game.

When the game is reinstalled, players lose all their saved boosters and lives received from their friends!! And, the King does not reimburse those lost boosters, unless they were purchased with real moneyπŸ˜•πŸ˜• Saving the game with Facebook or Kingdom account only saves the level progress and the Gold Bars!!

Thank you for understandingπŸ€—

• Jiggyraff
    Jiggyraff Posts: 161 Level 3
    Options

πŸ€” That's not what I was told, which is why I felt it was safe to mention it to this player. As a matter of fact, I was told almost the exact same thing I said to xxxy by customer support. I was advised to uninstall, then reinstall, but before uninstalling, to make sure my game play was being saved. I had no clue regarding the possibility of losing boosters until I read that it "could" happen from another mod tonight, AFTER I sent that response. I told the mod that when I reinstalled and signed back in, my account was as it was, that nothing was lost. I sometimes apologize to other players when I'm not 100%, but I figured since I was initially given that info by king, that it was ok to "repeat". I'll just leave further help to you guys.

Jiggy

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?