Entering contests

red2244
red2244 Posts: 8 Level 2
edited September 2023 in Support

How do you enter any of the contests on here? I click on a contest and it brings me to the contest, but i can't find anywhere to start it. For exampke there is a contest where there is a word search and you need to circle or highlight the words and then post it. I cannot figure out how to begin that.

Also, along the same lines, there are "milestones" that you need to post a picture of your map showing what level your on, and then you will earn badges for certain milestones you've reached. I'm over level 3000, so i am trying to receive the badges for the level 1000 milestone, the level 2000 milestone, and also the level 3000 milestone. But again i click on the milestone and it shows me the post and explains what im supposed to do, but i dont see anywhere to begin my own post so i can post a acreenshot of my map. All i can see that i can do is click on "reply" on somebodys post.

Somebody please help explain to me how i can play these contests, and how i can post my map to get the badges that ive earned by completing the milestones. Thank you so much!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?