Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am using Android tablet. Since I downloaded the last update, the game will not load and crashes. I have tried all the suggestions in the help article, nothing works. Can you fix this, without reinstalling the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for getting back to us and sorry to hear the game is still not loading 🤔
I'm afraid the only option left is to reinstall the game app as that usually solves these issues. I understand that you might be hesitant in doing so as you will be losing your saved boosters and lives but there are no other way to solve these issues then to reinstall.
After this has been done, you can reach out to our Player Support instructions can be found HERE and ask for a compensation for lost items.
Hope this helps 🙏
Any update from the community in charge kingsters? My game is still not loading
Thank you👍️ And, no, I would not suggest you to reinstall the App at all! Like you said, you will lose the boosters! The King will not reimburse the lost boosters unless you purchased them with real money!
I will ask our Community In-charge and find out what you should do! But, you will have to wait till tomorrow as none of the Kingsters are working right now due to the weekend.
Talk to you tomorrow🍫🍫
There are no more updates available for the tablet As stated in my original question, I have done all the steps in the help article already, it did not work. I do not want to uninstall the game as I will lose the boosters
Thank you for replying back🤗
Did you update the software on your tablet? See if there are any updates available... I think you would find that info in "Settings" of your Tablet?
Android 8.1 Samsung galaxy tablet with 3.1 GB free
Hello @MriRam🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! I haven't seen other complaints about this issued... so, I am thinking this could be isolated!!
Can you tell me the software version of your Android tablet? Did you check how much storage space does it has?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫