Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When ever I finish my 6 daily rewards it shows all the rewards but all I get is booster rewards all the others I don't get. Like the "hand" "lollipop" and so on. I noticed that the last 3 times.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think the rewards are all timed boosters now? So you can use them for five minutes or half an hour, once per level, for this given period only after claiming. That claim period starts as soon as you get the pop up, so if you then put the game down for any reason you won't benefit from any of them.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.