๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Double Candy Royale

Options
Carol-38
Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5

Just had an event @QueenB called Double Candy Royale. Thought it was in place of the Champions Race as I didn't have a flag. Pass 14 levels and win a share of 2000 gold bars. Like a fool I didn't take a screenshot. Played 15 levels and nothing. Haven't seen any other posts about this being offered or played. Was I in a test group because I sure was unlucky. Are you able to confirm what this was please and any ideas why I didn't get anything.

Gracias.

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,983 Candy Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi Carol @Carol-38๐Ÿค—

I have good news (sort of)... First of all, QueenB has cleared somethings and your comments should not go to approval anymore๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

After reading my complaint about the issue you have experienced, QueenB told me that she sent a heads-up to the Player Support team to look out for the players with the issue with not receiving GB from Candy Royale.

I would like to request you to send another complaint to the Player Support team. This time, please try this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact (not through this Community page)๐Ÿ˜‰

I know you must have filled it properly... but, just giving you tips -->

• While filling the form, select the option "Events or Features Issues" at "Choose a Topic" area;
    • Select "I didn't receive my reward" at "choose a Subtopic" area.
    • At "Tell us what you need" area, start with your game ID number, and explain the issue briefly. Let's hope you will receive some response this time (Let's hope that 10th time is a charm๐Ÿคž).

I know how frustrated you must be feeling! But, Player Support team is the one that has to take care of "missing rewards" issues!! If you did not receive any response even by Friday, please post back๐Ÿ™

Hope everything goes well and you will receive your Gold this time๐Ÿ†๏ธ

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“
    Options

I'm sorry they haven't replied back to your messages so let me poke them one more time and keep an eye on your game ๐Ÿ˜‰

ยซ1

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?