Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did not save my progress and I do not have an account with King.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Vernonc🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost the level progress in your game!!
Go to THIS link (click on the Green lettered link), and scroll down till you see "If the game wasn't saved on any account....", and follow the steps provided there.
Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance with anything else. You can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope everything goes well and you will be back in the game in no time🍫🍫