Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I received the award for Daily Win, but I had to do toggle to another app at the moment and when I got back to Candy Crush to claim my prizes, they weren't available to claim. Is there any way to get those back? Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Momalo🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
How long did it take for you to get back to Candy Crush?
I opened the box of Daily win feature just few days ago, and these are the boosters I have received
As you can see, the timed boosters lasted only for 10 to 20 minutes, and by the time you came back to the game, the timer must have ended!!
Unfortunately, it would not be possible to get the boosters back!! But, you can try to contact the King Player Support through this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you have further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.