Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid 30 gold to buy the tier in season pass- it took my gold but I got nothing?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there. Buying the tier is not the same as unlocking the gold pass. You should never buy a tier in Season Pass as all the tiers can easily be unlocked by replaying your favourite old level again and again! However, to unlock the gold side you will have to pay with real money. For me it would cost £2.99. As well as the boosters in the image below I would also get the party popper as I reached tier 10. (I don't know why this never shows up on the pay screen?)
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.