Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why aren’t the gold bars I’ve earned being added to my game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @March2023🤗
You have posted same question twice! I have just answered to your other question --> HERE (click on the green lettered link to open your other question).
Please do not post multiple threads as it will considered as spamming!! I will have to close this thread as it is a "Duplicate Thread"! Let's discuss in your other question.
Thank you for understanding🍫🍫