๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

(ENDED)๐Ÿ“ฑiPad Giveaway Promotion - Tell us your greatest Candy Crush moment ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Options

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,867 Level 5
    Options

My greatest Candy Crush moment so far was winning the "Beach Towel." I know what will top that! I am waiting as I go on my travels for it to happen...

p.s. Every milestone excites, collecting boosters delights, having friends here is nice! However, real touchable memories make Candy Crush honest-to-goodness superb for me! Like when my sister gave me Candy Bear.

p.s.s. I wanna win a โ€œBubblegum Trollโ€ย plushie to meme with!

Sincerely, เธ…ีžโ€ข๏ปŒโ€ขีžเธ…

• 200mimis
    200mimis Posts: 2,042 Level 4
    edited October 2023
    Options

The greatest moment I had playing Candy Crush Saga was playing legendary level 3451. This level was epicly harder than any level Iโ€™ve played before - including nighmarishly hard levels. On my 2nd to last move in this level I was able to match 2 color bombs together that I almost missed seeing available as a move, and did not need to use additional boosters. from here, I was able to complete the episode and win 1st place To celebrate, my son did a celebratory dance with Loki - whoโ€™s aviator is Yeti

• jk14
    jk14 Posts: 414 Level 3
    Options

This might sound silly but when I finally got to understand how colourbomb works it felt like a big breakthrough for me ๐Ÿ˜…

I donโ€™t know how I managed to pass over 2500 levels by just blowing candies randomly!

I started to enjoy the game even more because itโ€™s making more sense now, I just want to keep crushing and challenge myself! Iโ€™m sorry it took so me long ๐Ÿ™ˆ

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿซ

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
    Options

Omg me too! I have the towel displayed on my shelf at home. Iโ€™m keeping it in its plastic baggie so it doesnโ€™t get all messed up. ๐Ÿ˜

@QueenB count that as my favorite memory along with letโ€™s seeโ€ฆ.. ooh reaching level 1000! Lol donโ€™t make fun of me I know itโ€™s far from 15,000 but itโ€™s still an accomplishment! ๐Ÿ˜‚

That was actually my first milestone Iโ€™ve ever achieved in any of the King games! My second one was in Pet Rescue where I also reached 1000.

• adidas11zs1982
    adidas11zs1982 Posts: 590 Level 4
    edited October 2023
    Options

In the most unsuccessful, frustrating, or stressful moments, success in passing a stuck level in the game is enough to change your mood 180 degrees.

It is not just a game, but rather a daily friend, a momentary companion, a mood thermometer with a strange and weird effect.

Playing it is very similar to cheering for your favorite team when they makes fun, gives the best performance, wins, and makes you ecstatic.

It is a double-edged sword, it can make you feel under great pressure and tension, and feel restless not to pass a level or lose a challenge in front of other competitors, and in less than a moment ( just like๐Ÿคž) it is able to show your white teeth of amazement and happiness for overcoming an obstacle in the game or winning a unique and new grand prize which doesn't got before.

It accompanies you like your own shadow and in almost all places:

Your bed, in your car, in your room, in the restaurant, in transportations, in your bathroom ๐Ÿคญ, in your childrenโ€™s school, at the party, in the playground, in the kitchen while you prepare your coffee, in the cinema, in the park, in children's exercise, and when you are shopping in the market, even in the hospital and sometimes in front of the intensive care room while waiting for the birth of a new baby in my family.

THANKS CANDY CRUSH FOR ALL OVER ALMOST 11 YEARS OF FUN, CHALLENGES AND MAKING YOUR MEMBERS JUST "H.A.P.P.Y" ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ”š๐Ÿฅฐ

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,272 Level 5
    Options

I still remember the hardest level for me is level 400, that time I managed to pass it without using extra moves or any booster. It look so impossible for me to pass that level that time but I keep trying and trying and finally I passed it! It's my long ago memory now my level is more than 2000.

It look so impossible with only 27 moves and the blocker contains so many layers!

• rbrunson
    rbrunson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Playing with my grandmother trying to get the high score on level 1. She would beat mine and I would beat hers. We went back and forth for years trying to beat each other. She has since past away and I can nolonger see her score... I really miss seeing friends scored

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,170 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! Sweet! Very amazing for you are playing with your grandmother trying to get the highscore on Level 1. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

And very sorry to hear about your grandmother has been passed away and you cannot no longer to see her score now. Rest in peace for your grandmother and also thank you, your friends and grandmother are still love playing this game right now! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3
    edited October 2023
    Options

That moment was on one fine day in March this year when my granddaughter, Cheryl, finally succeeded in helping to revive my passion for Candy Crush Saga.

Background:

As a teenager Cheryl witnessed first hand how her grandparents, parents and an uncle bonding over the game since it was launched in 2012, a few years after my retirement from 36 years of professional career. In our hay day (April 2022), we formed the Fantastic Five team named Rainbow, aka "The 10K Family".

(Benson was in the UK then, so he would kick off playing first, in case people may wonder why he was the prime scorer.)

I lost my zeal for the game after we'd all passed level 14000. Cheryl came up with her plan early this year to get me at least to take a look at the game again. She started playing from level 1 and set her target to catching up with me. She would show me her daily progress, and I started watching her play. Then I set a challenge for her : to play on my account and to clear the newly released levels on the day of release.

She introduced me to the King Community where I found my booster jab, and the rest is history. I took back my account and have been having fun again.

Yes, do play Candy Crush Saga with family and friends, both near and far.

• jessgirl94
    jessgirl94 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited October 2023
    Options

When I got pregnant (2018) and was put on bed rest, I played constantly. I went up 300 levels in a day once. But there was one level that I could not pass to the point I quit playing for a good few months. Until one day I finally played it and beat it first try with like 8 moves left over -___-. I was like "you gotta be kidding me" lol. I also jumped with excitement because FINALLY!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?